Starch Creative is looking for a Brand Strategist who will support, develop and implement the overall strategic plans and objectives for several key accounts. In this role, you will lead and manage strategy development and execution for multiple projects, taking responsibility for ensuring that our output adheres to client objectives, meets deadlines and achieves our quality standards.
You will work on the planning, development, and delivery of client experiences and contribute to the development, writing, and presentation of incremental project proposals, and support across all scopes of work.
With a focus on leading client outcomes and shaping client relationships, this role is dynamic, creative and has autonomy to practice bold strategic skills. This role collaborates regularly with members of the Creative and Account Management teams. In addition, you will interact closely with our clients and other partners to build strong, trusted relationships.
You Must Have:
- 8-10 years of previous marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- 5+ years of client management experience.
- 5+ years of experiential marketing experience.
- BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Experience with B2B and B2C Fortune 500 brands, action brands a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience in using research tools and methodologies.
- Fluency in digital, social and mobile technologies, strategies and tactics.
- Understanding of best practices regarding analytics and marketing measurement.
- Strong writing and amazing interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You understand the business models of Starch Creative and your clients – you follow news updates, industry trends, stock prices – and you discuss
- with clients and internal Starch Creative teams.
- You help Starch Creative solve your clients’ business challenges.
- You strive to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the client organization.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! You understand that you may be required to work irregular hours, nights and weekends, etc. as dictated by client deliverables.
What You’ll Do:
- Devise, create, research and build on strategy and planning best practices including research, brand planning, account planning, strategy, and analytics.
- Create briefs that challenge and inspire.
- Lead and drive concept creation sessions.
- Auditing and analysis of branded experiences and portfolios.
- Develop holistic experience strategies that incorporate physical, digital, social and mobile elements.
- Find and apply new experience strategies, technology-enabled engagements, and industry best practices to strengthen strategic recommendations that counsel teams and clients.
- Conduct research and planning activities related to developing experiential brand solutions.
- Continually consult with Starch Creative peers across our offices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of measurement and analytics frameworks that incorporate live, mobile, social and digital components.
- Conceive and create presentations that inspire, convince and enthuse brand teams and colleagues.
Starch Creative is a branding, design, and communications firm. We’re experts in immersive events, experiences, and brand development in retail environments. With offices in Newport Beach, and Portland we work with clients in active sports, retail, and CPG. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to Starch Creative’s ability to provide our clients with the best talent and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To apply, contact hireme@WhatsYourStarch.com