Starch Creative is looking for an organized and energetic Office Coordinator Director with the highest standards and passion for seeing beautifully crafted experiences through to the end. We’re independent, with no plans of slowing down, which means there are lots of opportunities for growth, learning and working on global brands with a diverse team.
As a member of Starch Creative, you will manage the administrative tasks and activities for the Starch Creative Portland, OR office. The Office Coordinator will work closely with all members of the Starch CreativePortland, OR office and liaise with other offices, reporting to the Studio Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in a dynamic environment at the cutting edge of branding, retail, design, and communications.
You must have:
- Highly organized, with the ability to see both the big picture and pay attention to detail, handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively, and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a similar role is preferable, or the ability to demonstrate strong administrative skills. In your cover letter please make specific reference to relevant experience that would make you suitable for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional language skills are also a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform general office support, including day-to-day administrative tasks and work-related errands.
- Establish productive relationships with the Starch Creative team and operations staff, to work as collaboratively as possible.
- Store, organize and manage office materials, including any correspondence and records.
- Plan and scheduling meetings.
- Organize all internal staff events.
- Assist in onboarding and with any human resource duties.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates, and reservations.
- Monitor, record, and report office administrative expenses liaising with Accounts Payable.
- Serve as liaison between all suppliers and the Finance team.
- Review all incoming invoices and ensure timely submission to Accounts Payable.
- Under the supervision of team leaders, negotiate with Starch Creative suppliers (e.g. subscriptions, office supplies, etc)..
- Manage and submit monthly expense reports.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Act as the main contact person for all questions regarding IT, relaying any IT issues to the appropriate support staff.
- On occasion, provide additional support to the creative teams (e.g. acting as a runner on shoots, undertaking research etc).
Starch Creative is a branding, design, and communications firm. We’re experts in immersive events, experiences, and brand development in retail environments. With offices in Newport Beach, and Portland we work with clients in active sports, retail, and CPG. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to Starch Creative’s ability to provide our clients with the best talent and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To apply, contact hireme@WhatsYourStarch.com