NEWPORT BEACH, CA
Starch Creative values innovation, optimism, creativity, and teamwork. As a team member, you will learn from the best in the business and, more importantly, you will get to contribute and share your ideas. As part of the team, you will have your hands in every function of Marketing from Social Media to research to getting us closer to closing in leads, including working with account leadership, strategists, directors, designers, and architects. Some administrative responsibilities as well. We work in a fast-paced environment where a candidate for this role will be happy wearing many different hats, even on a single day.
You Must Have:
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines as necessary.
- Maintain a general understanding of Social Media platforms, tools and technologies.
- Adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines.
- Basic understanding of the principles of Social Media and a strong comfort with web technologies.
- 1 year of professional experience in an internship or job in the marketing & advertising space.
- Must demonstrate an interest in the current trends, marketing, technology, advertising, media, and/or social media fields.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills and strong note-taking ability.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, GSuite, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Snapchat and/or HubSpot.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required, and the ability to multitask in a work environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
What You’ll Do:
- Research trends and current topic of online conversations.
- Participate in brainstorms for internal initiatives and client work.
- Conduct and compile research, data input, upload, organize and manage assets, documentation, rounds, approvals, and much more.
- Create and publish marketing content across Social Media channels and our Blog.
- Create a social media strategy for campaigns and posts.
- Work with a set marketing budget on paid social placements and collaborate on strategy and campaigns.
- Understand target audiences to increase campaign awareness and success.
- Create social media posts and content calendars for each channel.
- Evaluate and Report how social ads are performing.
- Help gain organic followers and grow social channels.
- Provide insights and competitive reports.
- Maintain an active interest and point of view on Social Media Platforms, influencers, and current trends.
Starch Creative is a branding, design, and communications firm. We’re experts in immersive events, experiences, and brand development in retail environments. With offices in Newport Beach, and Portland we work with clients in active sports, retail, and CPG. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to Starch Creative’s ability to provide our clients with the best talent and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To apply, contact hireme@WhatsYourStarch.com