Built on decades of experience in developing and delivering cutting edge creative solutions, Starch provides brands with comprehensive design and marketing support. From the big picture to the smallest detail, our team works collectively across California and Oregon to effectively manage ideas at every stage of the process—concept to completion. We’re united by a shared vision: to make more possible for our partners, our team, and the creative community we’re a part of.
Why I am here:
- Work closely with clients and Starch internal to identify monthly brand, messaging and product priorities
- Identify objectives, goals and KPIs across relevant social media platforms to support those goals
- Manage run of show indicating product, messaging and call to actions
- Support content strategy adhering to brand and communication objectives
- Brief in creative and account team on 2D graphic and copy needs
- Manage content creation through ideation and execution phase
- Ensure the latest functionalities and trends are being incorporated across all campaigns
- Execute editorial calendar across all platforms; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Show strong analytical skills regarding platform functionalities, current trends and performance data
- Analyze data to inform future content and functionality adjustments and opportunities
- Produce monthly content recap reports
- Manage communities and engage users on various social platforms on behalf of clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest social trends & tools, leveraging them for social campaigns.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor platforms for customer service opportunities and initiate conversation on behalf of the client
- Analyze, track, and measure performance against KPI’s and report on monthly Social Campaigns
- Continue to refine and define our clients’ social media marketing process
- Work closely with our Account Management teams to develop new social media opportunities for revenue growth
What I Need:
- 3+ years agency or brand experience
- 5+ years social media management or content planning experience
- 2+ years paid media planning experience
- 5+ years digital marketing, social media, website and content management experience
- Previous management and team development experience is required
- Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM and social media analytics experience
- At least 3-4 years ‘experience of managing and delivering successful social media campaigns
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
- 3-4 years experience of building audiences and engagement through social media
- Have a strong understanding of social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite, and more.
- 3 years experience monitoring and reporting on social campaigns successfully
- 4 years prior experience running successful social campaigns
- At least 3 years’ experience with social tools and analytics such as Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, and Google Analytics
- Have experience with creating content
- Be able to spot social opportunities in client’s niches
- Able to work under tight deadline and be able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Basic MS Skills (Excel, Word)
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
Starch Creative is a branding, design, and communications firm. We’re experts in immersive events, experiences, and brand development in retail environments. With offices in Newport Beach, and Portland we work with clients in active sports, retail, and CPG. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to Starch Creative’s ability to provide our clients with the best talent and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To apply, contact hireme@WhatsYourStarch.com